- Apprenticeship as Biologic technical Assistant (2016)
- Laboratory Assistant at Lophius Biosciences GmbH, Regensburg (2016)
- Laboratory Assistant at RCI (Regensburg Center for Interventional Immunology) part of the University of Regensburg (2017)
- Laboratory Assistant at the chair of Chemistry of Biogenic Resources (2018)
- Laboratory Assistant at the Professorship Microbial Biotechnology (since End of 2018)
*Janine Petzenhauser geb. Huber
- Thoma, F., C. Appel, D. Russ, J. Huber, F. Werner, and B. Blombach. 2023. Improving growth properties of Corynebacterium glutamicum by implementing an iron-responsive protocatechuate biosynthesis. Microb. Biotechnol. 16:1041-1053
- Schmollack, M., F. Werner, J. Huber, D. Kiefer, M. Merkel, R. Hausmann, D. Siebert, and B. Blombach. 2022. Metabolic engineering of Corynebacterium glutamicum for acetate-based itaconic acid production. Biotechnol Biofuels Bioprod. 15:139.